Sunday, October 3, 2010

Simple update.

Hey guys and girls! Cody here with a update on why I haven't posted anything in nearly three months.

Firstly, I got married on September 19th and was on Bre and I's honeymoon for another week from there. So for all that I was knees deep in wedding stuff and yes it all went well and everything is still going well. Here is a picture of us!




i just finished reading a graphic novel called Locke and Key. A truly Amazing comic book and though I'd like to write a review on it I plan on skipping it for now but might go back to it later.

The reason why I am choosing to skip it? I need the writing time for writing the script for Tim and I's newest short film, "Burns the Goner" It's a short film about a middle aged man whose whole life has been given to God in his catholic lifestyle, but a spark happens and causes him to split into two personality's, one being a god fearing man, and the other a suicidal atheist. Widget in the sidebar for more information.

In case you missed it, Real: Documentary of a superhero has been finished for some time and we are trying to enter it into a few festivals. Here is the link for the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alk9mEYlk54&feature=related

No comments: