Monday, October 13, 2008

Yo, Cody here. I was feeling the need to explain my amazement for a feature film that some how got past my film scope(most likely due to it being PG and had low reputation).

Arthur and the invisibles, wow. This movie had slipped by in early 2007 and I had no idea. Which in return bothers me more because of the voice actors in the movie are some cool people. Of course I could start with the main actor, that being - the young boy from Charlie and the Chocolate factory(Freddie Highmore) Also Madonna(Selena) is in it, her "Minimoy" is sooo well built, but I would like to point the one character that had me poking my girlfriend in the side rapidly while saying "Oh my God look at his


face! It is amazing in the detail, the bumps and pores in his face, his hair oh my God!" Evil M is his name in the movie and get this, he is voiced by none other than David-freakin'-Bowie. Oh yeah and it was perfect.

Aside from the cool voice actors in it, the movie was a CGI movie, well half way into the movie anyways. And it was really good, sorta like a early Pixar movie or a better dream works movie. it felt like a good and hard worked film. If your like me and love watching/buying many CGI films like Finding Nemo or Madagascar, then I highly suggest picking this one up, great fun for you and your kids.

Oh and by the way Snoop Doggs voice over in it is just great!

No comments: