Friday, October 31, 2008

REAL Shots


This past week, Cody and I rented a camera, constructed an outfit, and set out about the greater Phoenix area taking "proof of concept" shots for my independent film, "REAL: Documentary of a Superhero". I'll use these shots as part of a presentation with the purpose of raising money for the film. I'm taking a unique angle with the presentation, as it will be all web based. There will be a post here detailing the details as soon as the website is up.

I'll post some more shots later, as I haven't had much time to edit them, but here's two:













































I'll update as time goes on, and keep an eye out for the "REAL" website, which will be going up next week.


Peace out.






2 comments:

Riggity DickMcDawg said...

Okay Cody, problem. This sounds like a really cool concept BUT I HAVE TO ASK! IS T NECESSARY FOR THE COSTUME TO HAVE THE UNDERWEAR ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PANTS ON YOUR SUPER HERO???? That is SO 1940s of you.

By the way. Heres that website about those heroes I told you about, my favorite is Angle Grinder man. (Citizen Prime is cool too, maybe you could contact him and do an interview or something for the movie?)

Riggity DickMcDawg said...

Heh... Forgot to add the website.

http://www.oddee.com/item_87762.aspx