Thursday, November 13, 2008

Make it a "Grand'e"

Cody here with the strange fascination that is called "Starbucks"! But first let me tell you how I came to be at this "Starbucks" place.

So there I was at PetSmart at 4:45 in the morning waiting for Jamie to show up and open the door so I could work. But Jamie becomes a no-show and ended up leaving me in the freezing cold with no jacket. So I waited a hour and then said "I'm freezing, I waited and now I'm leaving." so I bounced over to our hight of this post, "Starbucks".

Okay first off I'd like to say, "Wow, who the fuck goes to Starbucks at 5:45 in the morning?" Rich-ass-old-people-that-were-once-and-or-are-currently-super-busty-models. I felt like a homeless guy at a dinner party. Out-a-freakin-place. I got in there and looked at the menu and was chattering my teeth together from the low temp outside, I thought "Oh hey, a hot Grand'e Mocha coffee would be slick right-a 'bout now." So I picked one up at a chunk of change 3.89 cents! I sit down near the back of the store and I begain to watch people flow in and out of the building, I thought to myself two things, 1:"who in their right mind wakes up at 5 am and says to them selves, "A-hem, a lovely Starbucks coffee seems to be beckoning my ear drums right about now." 2: Now I'll admit not everyone that went in there seemed like they were rolling in cash or have recently posed half nude for the front of maxim magazine, but she must have been down on her luck just like I was, lookin' to get some place warm.(And yes there was this one woman who looked as if she puked her last meal just before steppin' off the breast implant table.)

By the way, this Grand'e Mocha coffee(cup is fucking small no matter what you call it) is the worst coffe I have ever fucking tasted.

1 comment:

Tim Senzee said...

Pretty good! I didn't know there was a Starbucks in Metro. I don't like coffee for the most part (Green Tea) but I do like their Cappuccinos. With whipped cream.

But brohamius, some of that post didn't make any goddamned sense. What the fuck does "beckoning your ear drums mean" son?

Anyway, good post.