Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thirst Buster!

Sup!? Cody here giving a update on two things, #1: all about Obey the alternative's music video.
And #2: My chosen Podcast of the month.

Okay so lately I have found my self trying like crazy to finish the music video of "Flash Photography" for the underground rap group "Obey the alter native". So I have spent a few hours of my night tonight just getting some stuff done. It turns out I have gone through 3 storyboards on paper and tonight I made my last one digital, worked out pretty well. I also have been making the magazine covers for the song. Hopefully the band doesn't get bother by a fake label all over in the video, well kinda fake. Gofio happens to be the label.
In the video there are many sections where magazine like this one will pop up according to the song. I have finished all the 3d sets and camera movement, most of the animated movemnt has been finished but I will say I feel greatly rushed and feel the need to just finish this thing! So I just worried that it doesnt turn out as good as I want it to.










On another note! My choice of the month for Podcasts is in fact Dead Pixels! they are some funny guys who just talk about horror games and yada yada. It's funny and great for info about the horror games that are big at the moment like dead space and silent hill. Click the picture below to be linked over to the bloody-disgusting.com podcast page.

No comments: