Tuesday, December 16, 2008

VGA+Ying-Yang

Cody here, just thought I'd upload two thoughts.

You catch the VGA awards? Did you see the Watchmen trailer? Did you wanna throw your shoe at the tv? So did I! But I sat with a huge smile on my face in amazement for, Brutal Legend! Truly greatness as to be expected from my number 1 Favorite game creator, Tim Schafer.

Well to be 100% with ya, i kinda thought the trailer was "Meh", up till Eddie Riggs(Jack Black) started talking to the evil nun. Here is a link to the trailer if you missed it. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43624.html

Okay, also i want to upload my background i made for my pc(Got annoyed with searching yahoo).

Here is a tiny one so you can see what it is, but the ones you'd want to use are below

two links to my photobucket for ya, one is 1024x768 and the other is 800x600.

Cody Out!

No comments: