Monday, January 5, 2009

Interesting.

Sup yo, Cody here with some interesting bits of info.

The other day I was hanging out with my good friend Josh when I had noticed something about the way he was talking about making a cup of coffee, paying no mind to it at first he later talked about making a sandwich, when suddenly the idea hit me, Josh is the best person I can find to play the lead in my short film "Food: A Tasteful Documentary.".

Yes, I feel your pain. Being left in the dark about something so, delicious. "Food: A Tasteful Documentary." is a short film I am currently writing. Though the final draft for the short film will be written by both Tim and I, I am the main writer due to getting the idea for the film one day while being held in a trance of sandwich making. We plan on shooting the film as a side project sometime this year, hopefully in the next few months.



Surprise! I bring to your attention yet again one of my 3D side projects, "Boxes: To something higher" When I had got the idea about six months ago I had no plan on where to take the idea, But yesterday I had sat down and messed around with a box, and from there I had made a box/man, giving me a story for the short film I call "Boxes: To something higher".



The Gofio Podcast will be made sometime soon, Tim bought me a new headset for Christmas so now Chris and I are perfectly good to record. Tim will be getting his very soon. The Podcast will include info about the Gofio team's short films/Feature films, game reviews, recent movies watched, and anything else we deem good enough to be brought up, for example the cake we will be eating on my birthday (Jan 7th).

And for your parting pleasure, Obey The Altar Native is going to be playing live in Tuscan on the 22nd and 23rd, they have asked me to make up a short video for them while they are on stage, and of course I'm going to the concert so why not do them a favor?

Cody Out!

1 comment:

Tim Senzee said...

I love that poster for Boxes, as well as the title. Good stuff.

If Josh does play the lead, we've gotta be sure to capitalize on his unique word delivery. Could be sweet.