Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey! Cody here, just to keep you all posted on the current happenings, the site is still under construction and all that but for a few good reasons. I'm currently making a new logo for "Gofio", and am busy with other animations such as a music video for a kick ass local(If you live in Arizona) rap group called "Obey the alter native" (click "Obey" for link to their myspace page) witch brings a new and fresh style to rap, we need more like it. I'm also doing other much smaller test projects so I can keep getting better at 3D animation/CGI. As for Tim he is making the T-shirts that can be bought at www.cafepress.com/Gofio (Click the URL for a jump to the website), at the moment there are very few T-shirts, but! I personally have seen a few unreleased shirts that even I can't wait to get my hands on. He is also writing up a bundle of new short films that hopefuly we can put into film soon. I have been handed one of his most recent scripts (Marketorb) and I'll go ahead and say, If it goes well in shooting, we could be looking a very good short film. Be on the look out for updates on "Marketorb" such as posters or filming production clips and podcasts. I don't want to over post here with a page of text, so I will save my poster, and plot for my short film "Yoshifish" for another day. Thanks for reading, go buy a shirt to help get the real Gofio site off the ground. Click the picture for a jump to Gofio's shirts.

'Create

No comments: