Saturday, January 24, 2009

"To Phantom Sloth From OBEY"

So yesterday I hear my brother say, "To Phantom Sloth" in a low voice behind me as I played Banjo-Kazooie, I turned to see him holding a large envelope addressed to my nickname/gamer tag so I snatched it from him and opened it up, and behold the kick ass CD that we shall know as Obey the Altar Native: Obedience Cool.

The CD came in a small green paper slipcover with two words, "On iTunes" Of course I finished my race in Banjo-Kazooie then tossed the green slipcover and placed the cover in a CD Case giving it a well earned home.






I put the CD in my xbox and listened to all 22 tracks. Upon the listening I heard the ones I already love like "Radio Flyer" and "Written in blood", but listening to the CD has opened a new wave of Great songs like "Altar Native" and "High Noon Shadow". I had a moment of strange timing, I had thought to myself "Wow, this is great i cant believe how well he makes the rhymes works yet they really should rhyme at all." and then suddenly their song Cursive started playing, in the song he says "Why does every single rhyme I write go and flow together like i was spitting in cursive?" Haha strange.

Anyways, the new CD is currently on iTunes for a crazy low amount of $10 dollars! Thats a great deal seeing how if you bought a single song it will cost 99cents, so $1 X 22 = $22 so don't be a douche if your gonna buy a song think twice because they rule the mic and you'll end up wanting other songs, be smart now and buy the whole CD.












Oh and Obey if your reading this, next time do me a favor, sign it yo.

~Cody Out

No comments: