Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas short film update.

Yo, Cody here with some updates about what I'm doing and whats going on in my life.

I'm currently hard at work with putting the finishing touches on the textures for my upcoming short film, "Coup's Christmas"
I should be finished today (Dec 5th) with the full set design and lighting, after that on Monday I will recorded the voice over and then begin animation. The video Needs to be finished by the 18th so Tim can add his own background music to make the film flow better. My deadline is Dec 22nd for the whole video and sounds.

I am also working on my GED(much harder now) and am going to try to meet a dead line of being finished before June(More than reasonable).

As for my time burners, I have been playing lots of Resident Evil with my good friend Sebastian where we plan on shooting every blue plate in order to get a achievement-Trophy, while I also snipe the heads off zombies from a mile away! And Seba' runs up to a zombie and breaks its neck, yet still ends up with 30 more zombie kills than me, every time!

I have also been playing lots of games with Bre(LittleBigPlanet, Monster Madness, and she beat Uncharted but I haven't.). I'm enjoying my December a lot this year. Also last night Tim, Bre and I went out and got some food, some coffee from starbucks and spent some time at Castles and Coasters, where we played "Deal or no deal" over and over till we won enough tickets to buy Bert and Ernie.


We never gave up! We saved them from their cold plastic cages and placed them in new much larger places, know as our bedrooms where they sit in our windows and are, currently, Tim and I's default picture on our fave-5 plan from T-Mobile... I'm Ernie.

Okay, Cody~OUT!

No comments: